Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by ZARAGIN. ZARAGIN, THE PERSIAN GOLD, SAFRANUM and THE RED GOLD are all trade names of ZARAGIN. ZARAGIN is established in the Netherlands, with its place of business currently located at Bosmuishof 1 (2643 KK) in Pijnacker and registered with the (Dutch) Chamber of Commerce under number 82820333. ZARAGIN’s Dutch VAT number is NL003735236B45, which can be verified and validated via VIES (VAT Information Exchange System) — a website of the European Commission.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ZARAGIN. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” (i.e. being the delivery of goods and/or supply of services) and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitations users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
SECTION 1 — ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are at the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws or intellectual property rights).
SECTION 2 — GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the website without express written permission by us.
SECTION 3 — THE AGREEMENT
- The agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the user of the offer, being the products and/or services provided on the website.
- If the user has accepted the offer electronically, we will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by us, the user can cancel its purchase.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, we will take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment.
SECTION 4 — RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The user has the right to withdrawal the agreement without stating its reasons during 14 calendar days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the user.
- During the reflection period, the user will handle the product and the packaging with care. The user will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess whether the user wishes to keep the product. If the user makes use of its right of withdrawal, the user must return the product with all accessories supplied and — if reasonably possible — in the original condition and packaging, in accordance with the instructions provided by us. The user must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in time (i.e. within 14 days after receipt of the product), for example by means of certificate of posting. Please see the FAQ page for more information about returns.
- If the user has not indicated to make use of its right of withdrawal or has not returned the product, the purchase is a fact.
SECTION 5 — COSTS IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the user makes use of its right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be for user’s expense. Please see the FAQ page for more information about returns.
- After receiving the return, we will process the refund within 5 business days. The refund will be made via the same payment method used by the user, unless the user expressly authorizes another payment method.
- In the event of damage to the product due to negligence by the user, the user is liable for any loss in value of the product — as will be determined by us.
SECTION 6 — ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 7 — MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE, PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- Prices for our products and/or services are inclusive of VAT and subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to misprint and/or typesetting errors.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, misprint and/or typesetting errors, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- In the event of a misprint and/or typesetting errors, we are not obliged to deliver the product and/or service according to the incorrect price.
- We offer various payment options for a secure method of electronic payment.
SECTION 8 — PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
- Certain products and/or services may be available exclusively online though the website. These products and/or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return only according to our return policy. Please see the FAQ page for more information.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that the color reproduction of your computer monitor will accurately represent our products.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products and/or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products and/or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product and/or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
SECTION 9 — CONFORMITY
- We guarantee that the products and/or services are in accordance with the specifications stated on the website, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability on the date of the formation of the agreement — and comply with the applicable legal provisions.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products and/or services must be reported to us in writing within one week after delivery — after which the product and/or service (as far as possible) must be returned to us in the same condition as received (i.e. without any damage to the product packaging). Please see the FAQ page for more information about returns.
SECTION 10 — ACCURACY OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email address and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You further agree to keep your account information up to date, so that we can contact you as needed.
SECTION 11 — OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 12 — THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and/or services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that you are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods and/or services made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products and/or services should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 13 — USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence, (2) to pay compensation for any comments or (3) to respond to any comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, intellectual property rights or privacy. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 14 — PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 15 — ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specific update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 16 — PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose,
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts,
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances,
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others,
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age national origin, or disability,
(f) to submit false or misleading information,
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the internet,
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others,
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape,
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose, or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 17 — DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services (as applicable) delivered to you through the site are (expect as expressly stated by us) provided “as is” and “as available” for use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any product procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 18 — INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ZARAGIN and (if applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or you violation of any law of the rights to a third-party.
SECTION 19 — SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 20 — TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 21 — ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service an any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall nog be construed against the drafting party (i.e. ZARAGIN).
SECTION 22 — DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
- The court in our place of business has exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to submit the dispute to another court according to the law.
- Both we and user will only appeal to the court after they have made every effort to settle a dispute in mutual consultation.
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to us within a reasonable time (i.e. within one month), fully and clearly described, after the user has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to us will be answered within a period of 14 calendar days following the day from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, we will reply to user within the period of 14 calendar days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the user can expect a more details answer.
- A complaint does not suspend our obligations, unless we indicate otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by us, we will, at our discretion, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
SECTION 23 — GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by any construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, even if the user resides or is established abroad.
SECTION 24 — CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 25 — CONTACT INFORMATION
For more information about our Terms of Service, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Version 1 August 2022